English
Forum Links Gäste-
buch

Der Audi 80 - Typ 82 Inhaltsverzeichnis
Home Infos Bilder Der Fox Markt Shop Impressum 

Forum

nike roshe one men's sale

xiaoming520, Mittwoch, 05. April 2017, 03:45 (vor 133 Tagen)

Toronto Blue Jays were able to sign Russell Martin nike air max 90 womens sale , who he worked hard to court as a free agent.

The Blue Jays signed the veteran catcher to a five-year, $82 million deal.

Martin said Anthopoulos "touched on every angle," including the chance for the Canadian to play in his home nation.

"I've never been as comfortable with a signing as I've been with this one, just because of everything he brings," Anthopoulos said. "This was more work than I've ever done. A lot of miles in the car, flights, a lot of time on the phone, a lot of days away from home sitting in the office. Definitely the hardest I've ever worked on pursuing a free agent."

Tigers Open To Moving Reliever Thomas - RealGM Wiretap The Tigers are open to trading left-handed reliever Brad Thomas, according to a source. Detroit has been attempting to gauge interest in Thomas as of late. The Tigers have a surplus of left-handers in their bullpen. Pirates Still Looking At Morneau - RealGM Wiretap

The Pittsburgh Pirates added Marlon Byrd on Tuesday and they are now interested in acquiring Justin Morneau from the Minnesota Twins.

Morneau has cleared waivers and the Twins are reportedly willing to pay some of the $3 million he is owed over the remainder of the season depending on the prospect received in return.

He is hitting .261.318.420 with 15 home runs and 72 RBIs for Minnesota this season.

Carlos Correa Hopes To Wear Clementes No 21 Someday - RealGM Wiretap

Carlos Correa, who took home the American League Rookie of the Year award over the weekend, revealed that he hopes to honor fellow Puerto Rican Roberto Clemente on the field one day.

"Just reading about him and listening to stories from different people nike air max 90 mens sale , he's my idol for life," Correa said. "I look up to him a lot, try to play the game hard like he did, respect the game. But for me, the most